The Psychiatry division in the Behavioral Health Clinic provides diagnostic and medication management services to children, adolescents, and young adults. A range of treatment approaches are used in addressing concerns, including comprehensive clinical evaluation, medication management when appropriate, psychotherapy, and referrals to additional specialists as needed. Initial evaluations may last up to 2 hours, and follow up sessions are typically 30 to 60 minutes. Follow up sessions are usually scheduled every 1 to 3 months as needed.
Psychiatry services are provided to address the following:
- ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Problem Behavior/ODD (oppositional defiant disorder)
- Psychotic disorders/Schizophrenia
- Trauma/PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
Paneling with insurance providers is currently in progress. Please contact the clinic for up-to-date information on which insurance plans we currently accept.
If your insurance is not one we accept, you will be responsible for payment at the time of appointments. For those with financial hardship, a sliding scale fee is available. Please call to learn about our self-pay rate.
Wesley Hill, MD is a licensed psychiatrist, board certified in general psychiatry, and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am–1:00 pm
To schedule an appointment or for any questions regarding services, please contact the Behavioral Health Clinic:
The Sorenson Center is not a crisis clinic.
In an emergency, please call 911 or Campus Police at 435-797-1939
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Bear River Mental Health crisis line: 435-752-0750
- CAPSA Crisis Line and Mobile Crisis Response team (for domestic violence and sexual assault services in Cache Valley): 435-753-2500